Past Visitors – Claim Your Account:
Claim your existing account:
Complete the form using the email address that you’ve used to book past appointments (the address where you receive our emails).
• If successful, you have now completed connecting to our new booking site!
• If you are notified that your email is already registered you can claim your account by resetting your password here:
We will continue to request a card on file for appointments booked. If you plan to use an HSA card to pay for your session, please use your HSA card to reserve your session.
If you currently have an appointment booked, please bring your payment info to your next session. Alternatively, you can upload your card info to your account by following the directions below.
If you are using an HSA card and desire to tip your service provider, please bring cash OR a separate card that can be used to process your tip separately.
Trouble Booking On Our Mobile/Responsive Site (go.booker.com)
If you have any trouble booking due to login issues or other technical problems, please use Booker’s non-mobile booking site to schedule your session (note: this site is not responsive/mobile. You will not need to login but you will still need to provide valid payment to book):
Your payment on file can be managed through non-mobile site by logging in here:
• Click “My Account” bubble in the upper right corner
• Click the “Payment Information” bubble
• Update payment info and submit
Note: the mobile site login and legacy site login use the same login credentials